Monday, May 17, 2010

On Deck

As I whip around my hood with my two 15inch subs blasting in my trunk you already know my 6 disc CD deck is always full. You might find the latest and most exclusive joints to the way back in the day throwback joints. Hip-Hop, R&B, or whatever genre I’m in the mood for at the moment. My eclectic mix is always fresh, random, and never planned. These joints are currently in full rotation in my 6 disc CD deck at the moment…

Dj Stealth Bomber: "Off the Radar"

Young Jeezy: "Trap or Die 2"

Ashanti: "Concrete Rose"

D12: "Devil's Night"

Jadakiss: "Al Qaeda Jada 3"

DMX: "The Great Depression"

The mixtape game is crazy right now! Had to throw in a lil DMX. I almost forgot all about D12. finally, had to throw in a lil R&B; Ashanti is another one i almost forgot about. Shout out to DJ Stealth for putting out the "Off the Radar" Mixtape...it's crazy!

0 comments: