Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maxim Hot 100 2010 Top 10

I always disagree with their top 10 but this year was the worst. I don’t think any of them would have made my top to and only 2 or 3 would make it into my top 25. On top of that they vote Katy Perry @ #1. They can’t be serious! She wouldn’t even make it in my top 100. How is she #1? Is she really hitter than Megan Fox or Kim Kardashian? I don’t even know who half of these girls are. Who is Marisa Miller? Who is Olivia Munn? I have to Google these chics or something. Personality must count for something. How else to you justify this top 10 list? I didn’t even get a chance to look at #11-100. I’ll get back to you on that…

#1 Katy Perry

#2 Brooklyn Decker

#3 Zoe Saldana

#4 Blake Lively

#5 Megan Fox


#6 Rihanna

#7 Elisabetta Canalis

#8 Olivia Munn

#9 Kim Kardashian

#10 Marisa Miller

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it just not how good they look that rates them is also the level of success they had during that year, but i do agree with you.