Monday, May 03, 2010

On Deck

As I whip around my hood with my two 15inch subs blasting in my trunk you already know my 6 disc CD deck is always full. You might find the latest and most exclusive joints to the way back in the day throwback joints. Hip-Hop, R&B, or whatever genre I’m in the mood for at the moment. My eclectic mix is always fresh, random, and never planned. These joints are currently in full rotation in my 6 disc CD deck at the moment…


Keyshia Cole: A Different Me


Aaliyah: I Care for You


Aaliyah: One In A Million


Cam'ron: Public Enemy #1


Jim Jones: Harlem American Gangster


Dj Stealth the Bomber: 4/20 The Mixtape

Ive been on my R&B ish lately; shoutout to DJ Stealth for putting together a ill mixtape for 4/20 on such short notice and of course u already know it's Dip-Set all day! That's whats in my deck at the moment

0 comments: