Thursday, April 01, 2010

FAshion: A Bathing Ape - "Creepers".. Creep Sta's







Creepers.. they're these thick soled shoes :





Seen on  Punk and Goth kids alike- I've never thought they were cool and would never rock them.. Lots of main stream designers have been inspired by the Creepers in recent designs. Alexander Wang and Jefferey Campbell have both taken design elements from the shoe and released versions of their own for ladies. I came across these Bape Versions of the Creepers (Creep Stas) for men & I still don't think they're dope and just not MY style.


 I Would never buy a pair on St Marks..
 Therefore you WON'T catch me coppin' a pair @ the Bape Store.

 Would you Rock these Bapes??









1 comments:

T.U.K. said...

Maybe they should leave the creeper sneakers up to the originals... http://tukshoes.com/