Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On Deck

As I whip around my hood with my two 15inch subs blasting in my trunk you already know my 6 disc CD deck is always full. You might find the latest and most exclusive joints to the way back in the day throwback joints. Hip-Hop, R&B, or whatever genre I’m in the mood for at the moment. My eclectic mix is always fresh, random, and never planned. These joints are currently in full rotation in my 6 disc CD deck at the moment…

Young Jeezy : “The Recession”

Jay-Z : “American Gangster”


Lloyd Banks and Dj Whoo Kid: “V5” mixtape



Cam-ron, Vado, and Dj Drama: “Boss of all Bosses 2” mixtape



Jim Jones: “Hustler’s Pome”



Beyonce: “Dangerously in Love”

2 comments:

samO. said...

LMFAO!. This nigga Jigg bumpin' that Beyonce heavy!. Go ahead single lady lolol.

jiggyone11 said...

That song aint even on that album stupid!!