Thursday, March 04, 2010

Is Slaughterhouse Signing to Shady Records?




There have been rumors circulating that Slaughterhouse was signing to Shady Records. That would be a good look in my opinion. Slaughterhouse is more than deserving of the exposure and Shady is in need of another quality act especially since that 50Cent stock is dropping. If you don’t agree with me and why wouldn’t you, I comprised a list of the top 5 reasons why this move should happen…

#5. Crooked-I is one of the most lyrical artist from the west and Dr. Dre is without a doubt the illest produce in the west and one of the most legendary in the game; why not have then collaborate?

#4. Contrary to your beliefs Joe Budden needs to be on a major label as mad a Lil Wayne needs a vasectomy.

#3. Joel Ortiz was dropped from Aftermath. Signing to Shady would be the perfect redemption for him.

#2. Royce and Em made up a while ago, I believe it’s time that they start collaborating like they did back when the Slim Shady LP was poppin.

#1. Right now the future of the Shady record empire is in the hands of Cashis and Bobby Creekwater…who? Yea, my point exactly.

0 comments: