Sunday, November 01, 2009

Party @ The University Club 10/30

Last Friday I attended a party @ NYC's premier Social Club "The University Club," in Manhattan. Typically, I don't  feel comfortable in  the "Social Club" type  of atmosphere (It felt like I was walking into the high school on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air @ first..If you get what I mean), but to my surprise the vibe was much looser than expected. EVERYONE was getting down, tearing  up the dance floor, GOING IN.. The soundtrack of the night was provided by Martin D 'Arce...Sets were on point, video Deejaying and playing records @ the same time everything from Disco to Jay- Z. It really turned out to be a dope night over all. Shouts to the DJ .. MR. D'ARCE for Keeping me engaged, and Sparrow for capturing some pics of the action. Check it:












Might have to become a member of the spot. lol. Now, Imagine that.

0 comments: