Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jiggy Says: Part 2

Last month I hit yall with the top 5 most played songs on the radio. Welcome to the second installment. The songs have changed, some artists have changed, but the repetition stays the same. I’m also noticing a trend here, hint hint his names rhymes with cake.

# 5 Beautiful nightmare by Beyonce: You would think this song came out yesterday the way it’s being played. It’s time to let this one go…



# 4 Baby by me by 50 Cent ft Neyo: I never liked this song to begin with so you can imagine how I feel about it now….

# 3 Break up by Mario ft Sean Garret & Gucci Mane: This song sounds like someone gave then 5 minutes to write and song and they completed the task and had 3 minutes to spare. They say the same thing over, and over, and over, etc…





#2 Invented sex Try Songs ft Drake: You know I can’t make a list without you know who making the list once, or even twice...


# 1 Drake ft Everybody: Drake wishes he could have this forever; I wish that he never had it at all...



0 comments: