Friday, October 23, 2009

Trickin If U Got It : Lamar Odom x Khloe Kardashian

Now after crying for a bigger contract nearly the day after winning a NBA championship with the LA Lakers, basketball star Lamar Odom seems eager to give it right back. As we all know he is now married to one of the Kardashians. When I firs heard I was like damn, iight. Then I found out which one and I was just like DAMN!!! They both look like play in the NBA but only one of them is actually ballin; well not any more. I got a look at some of the conditions in their pre-nup:


500,000 For every year that they are married
Their 5,000,000 home they plan on getting together
A new car every time her lease is up
5,000 a month for shopping
1,000 a month for beauty and care



This just makes me respect Reggie Bush cuz he aint give up nuthin and got the pretty one!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i think the Kardashian ladies are all pretty, and both men are very lucky to have these ladies in their lives. BUT pre-nups are not my thing, AND Jiggy I KNOW YOUR HUMOR therefore in the long run i believe your post is HILARIOUS.
-G-